Like any good server, we have a list of rules you will need to follow while you participate. While the list may seem extensive, you'll find most of the rules are merely common sense; they are only laid out here to prevent any ambiguity and for your reference.
Out of Character
- Demonstrate respect to each other out of character. This includes out-of-server interactions, even if your characters do not like each other. Bullying and other mean-spirited interactions are prohibited.
- This is an 18+ server. If we find out or suspect you are under 18, you will be banned permanently.
- If you have a problem with another user, message them privately or contact an admin. Do not air your dirty laundry publicly.
- While this is an 18+ chat, we ask that you please keep NSFW content in the NSFW channels.
- Source your art. Art without proper sources will be deleted.
- Content relating or pertaining to nonconsensual sex, pedophilia/underage, raceplay, bestiality, and incest will not be tolerated. Violators of this rule will be banned immediately and without hesitation.
- Use of any slurs will result in an immediate ban.
- Other topics to avoid are listed within the #rules channel of the server.
- You are allowed a maximum of two characters.
- We encourage what others might call "too much development," and we want these characters to feel fully fleshed out. Lengthy and extensive headcanons are more than welcomed here.
- Activity checks are performed on the 15th and 30th of each month, and handled by user and individual characters. Action is taken on a case-by-case basis. If you are absent from two checks without explanation, you will be removed from the server.
- This server errs on the more serious and in-depth style of roleplay, and we expect your characterization to reflect this.
- Please use proper spelling and grammar in the IC channels (minus the IC text chat), no godmodding or other RP sins, etc.